Deal signed for new project at Bahrain Financial Harbour
A BD12 million contract was awarded Tuesday for the construction of the Bahrain International Insurance Centre (BIIC), at the Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH). The design and construction contract was awarded by BIIC's Saudi-based investor Sheikh Saleh Al Ali Al Rashed to the UAE-based Al Hamad Construction & Development Company, GDN reported.
The 22-storey building will be located in BFH's Commercial East Complex and span an area of over 19,000 square metres.
- Winner of BFH construction tender to be announced February 16
- Bahrain International Insurance Centre building to be built
- Bahrain Financial Habour selects Al-Hamad for Phase One of construction
- Saudi Businessman buys Harbour House of Bahrain Financial Harbour for US$30 million
- Zamil Air Conditioners awarded HVAC contract for Bahrain Financial Harbour