Deal signed for new project at Bahrain Financial Harbour
A BD12 million contract was awarded Tuesday for the construction of the Bahrain International Insurance Centre (BIIC), at the Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH). The design and construction contract was awarded by BIIC's Saudi-based investor Sheikh Saleh Al Ali Al Rashed to the UAE-based Al Hamad Construction & Development Company, GDN reported.
The 22-storey building will be located in BFH's Commercial East Complex and span an area of over 19,000 square metres.
- New deal signed for Bahrain Financial Harbour
- New causeway project for Bahrain Financial Harbour and Bahrain Bay
- Saudi Businessman buys Harbour House of Bahrain Financial Harbour for US$30 million
- Dala Property Development Company to build new harbour in Bahrain
- Tunisian Government allocates TD 50 Million to develop infrastructure for the Tunis Financial Harbour Project