DED delegates in India to further Dubai industrial sector
A two-member delegation from the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) recently visited India in an attempt to further the growth of Dubai's industrial sector.
Farid Al Abdullah, Head of Business Sector Development Division and Dr. Faisal Al Amir, Industrial Advisor of the Department of Economic Development met with Mr. Kapil Sibal, the Union Minister of State for Science and Technology and Ocean Development of the government of India.
The three discussed various initiatives taken by the Government of India. In addition, the establishment of Science and Technology Parks and Incubators will be considered, as well as the prospects of research and development.
- Dubai’s Department of Economic Development receives Malaysian trade delegation
- Dubai-India joint venture launches Free Trade Zones Expo
- DED releases guide for investing in the manufacturing sector in Dubai
- Experts pitch Dubai as next tech hub
- Dubai: Dairy & fruit juice industry registers 10% annual growth to meet 56% of local demand