DED open door sessions continue to generate interest
Dubai’s Department of Economic Development (DED) is reviewing some of the existing rules and regulations, as a result of constructive feedback from the private sector during recent open door meetings, said DED Director General, Mohamed Ali Alabbar.
Customers and investors from various nationalities visited the DED to meet Alabbar at the informal open door meeting, held at the main reception of the department. The meetings which were first established in February this year, seek to encourage a transparent and synergistic relationship between the DED and the private sector and help the department identify the challenges facing the private sector in an ever-changing market and come up with customized solutions.
Alabbar emphasized the significance of the private sector participation at the fortnightly meetings saying that the feedback was crucial in assessing the performance of the DED and facilitating the department to upgrade and enhance its services. He also called upon the private sector, to participate freely in the open door meetings. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DED kick off series of industry sectoral feedback meetings
- Dubai Department of Economic Development to organize industry sector feedback meetings
- Dubai Department of Economic Development sets up private sector advisory councils
- Private sector urged to invest in infrastructure to meet demands of projected growth
- Private sector activity should be maximized to meet port-Iraq regional development