Defense Industries International wins $700,000 order from Asia
Defense Industries International has received from its primary customers in Asia orders for $700,000 of its custom-designed bullet-resistant vests. The company also anticipates two million dollars in follow on orders, with all vests expected to be delivered by the end of the second quarter of 2003.
Defense Industries' main products include body armor, bomb disposal suits and bullet resistant vests and jackets; ballistic helmets, plates, wall covers and one-way protective windows; personal military equipment, battle pouch units and combat harness units; dry storage units, liquid logistics, tents and vehicle covers; and winter suits, sleeping bags and backpacks.
Defense Industries' products are used by military, law enforcement, border patrol enforcement and other special security forces, corporations, non-governmental organizations and individuals throughout the world. Customers include the Israel Defense Forces, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the United Nations Peacekeeping Forces and other UN organizations. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Israeli Defense Ministry releases $1.2 million in orders to Defense Industries International
- Defense Industries to report 2002 results before April 30, 2003
- Defense Industries ballistic wall covering gets third approval
- Defense Industries International enters into South American joint venture
- Israeli firm to market defense products under Smith & Wesson brand