Defense Industries International wins $700,000 order from Asia
Defense Industries International has received from its primary customers in Asia orders for $700,000 of its custom-designed bullet-resistant vests. The company also anticipates two million dollars in follow on orders, with all vests expected to be delivered by the end of the second quarter of 2003.
Defense Industries' main products include body armor, bomb disposal suits and bullet resistant vests and jackets; ballistic helmets, plates, wall covers and one-way protective windows; personal military equipment, battle pouch units and combat harness units; dry storage units, liquid logistics, tents and vehicle covers; and winter suits, sleeping bags and backpacks.
Defense Industries' products are used by military, law enforcement, border patrol enforcement and other special security forces, corporations, non-governmental organizations and individuals throughout the world. Customers include the Israel Defense Forces, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the United Nations Peacekeeping Forces and other UN organizations. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Rubber World Industries expresses confidence over resumption of operations following warehouse blaze
- DynCorp International wins $50 million law enforcement contract in Iraq
- RAK Ceramics wins Corporate Communication Award at CMO Asia Awards 2012
- Elbit subsidiary receives orders exceeding $40 million
- Rubber World Industries wins AED 1 million rubber insulation contract for Al Raha Beach development in Abu Dhabi