Delegation from UAE Air Force and Defence Institute given insights on Dubai eGovernment
A delegation from the UAE Air Force and Defence Institute, led by Lieutenant Colonel Ahmed Al Mail, was given insights into the working of Dubai eGovernment and the various eServices being offered to the public and corporate users. The delegation was briefed on some of the 1,400 online services available through the Dubai eGovernment portal www.dubai.ae and the advanced back-end systems that power the smooth delivery of these services.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai eGovernment extends feedback promotion till May 18
- UAE Air Force & Defense Institute delegation visits Dubai eGovernment
- Delegation from UAE Air Force visits Dubai eGovernment to study eTransformation process
- Key Abu Dhabi IT institutions share e-governance expertise & experiences with visiting Moroccan delegation
- IDEX appoints INEGMA as organiser of Gulf Defence Conference at IDEX 2011