Delegation from UAE Air Force and Defence Institute given insights on Dubai eGovernment
A delegation from the UAE Air Force and Defence Institute, led by Lieutenant Colonel Ahmed Al Mail, was given insights into the working of Dubai eGovernment and the various eServices being offered to the public and corporate users. The delegation was briefed on some of the 1,400 online services available through the Dubai eGovernment portal www.dubai.ae and the advanced back-end systems that power the smooth delivery of these services.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UAE Air Force & Defense Institute delegation visits Dubai eGovernment
- Dubai eGovernment online services reach 600 service mark
- More than half a million SMS messages delivered in 3 months by mDubai
- Ras Al-Khaimah looks to share expertise with Dubai eGovernment
- Dubai eGovernment to carry out usability audit of government departments' websites