Delta Airlines enhances northern Emirates presence
Delta Air Lines has beefed up its Northern Emirates presence with the Sharjah expansion of Sharaf Travel, the airline’s United Arab Emirates exclusive General Sales Agent (GSA), stated a company release.
Following last week’s opening of its first Abu Dhabi branch, Sharaf Travel has upgraded and relocated its Sharjah operations with the opening of a new office in the heart of the emirate’s business district, offering Delta Air Lines ticketing facilities.
Sharaf Travel has represented Delta in Dubai since August 1994. From Dubai, Delta offers connections and fare options via its European departure points such as Frankfurt and London, non-stop to Atlanta, New York or Cincinnati using Emirates airlines and other quality carriers. From Abu Dhabi, travel can be taken on Gulf Air connecting to Delta services from Paris, London or Frankfurt.
Delta, a founding member of the global airline Alliance, SkyTeam, also offers connections from Dubai on code share flights operated by its alliance partner Air France. Delta offers flight connections to over 150 American cities for UAE originating travelers and cargo shippers. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Delta SkyMiles program partners with EmiratesSkyMiles
- Delta and Emirates in marketing deal
- Delta Air Lines to open new city ticket office in Kuwait City and offers special fare on new nonstop service between Kuwait City and Atlanta, USA
- Delta wins Royal Air Maroc maintenance agreement
- Delta, Continental in merger talks