Delta Airlines enhances northern Emirates presence
Delta Air Lines has beefed up its Northern Emirates presence with the Sharjah expansion of Sharaf Travel, the airline’s United Arab Emirates exclusive General Sales Agent (GSA), stated a company release.
Following last week’s opening of its first Abu Dhabi branch, Sharaf Travel has upgraded and relocated its Sharjah operations with the opening of a new office in the heart of the emirate’s business district, offering Delta Air Lines ticketing facilities.
Sharaf Travel has represented Delta in Dubai since August 1994. From Dubai, Delta offers connections and fare options via its European departure points such as Frankfurt and London, non-stop to Atlanta, New York or Cincinnati using Emirates airlines and other quality carriers. From Abu Dhabi, travel can be taken on Gulf Air connecting to Delta services from Paris, London or Frankfurt.
Delta, a founding member of the global airline Alliance, SkyTeam, also offers connections from Dubai on code share flights operated by its alliance partner Air France. Delta offers flight connections to over 150 American cities for UAE originating travelers and cargo shippers. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Etihad Airways enhances European corporate affairs presence with key appointment
- Emirates enhances its Northern European network
- Polar Air Cargo Names Sales Agent for United Arab Emirates
- Delta strengthens presence in the Middle East announcing new nonstop flight from Kuwait to Atlanta
- Delta Air Lines Starts First Nonstop Service between Dubai and World’s Largest Hub in Atlanta