Delta wins Royal Air Maroc maintenance agreement
Delta Air Lines has signed an agreement to provide integrated maintenance support services for its codeshare partner Royal Air Maroc (RAM)’s Boeing 767-300ER aircraft. The services will include engineering, line and component maintenance, inventory and administrative support.
During the seven-year agreement, Delta will perform maintenance on a total of two aircraft. Delta is also seeking to cooperate with RAM on other B767, B757 and B737 maintenance opportunities in Africa.
Delta began a partnership with RAM in 2000 with a marketing alliance, which includes codesharing on flights between Casablanca and New York on Boeing 767-300 ER aircraft. In addition, Delta offers codeshare service with Royal Air Maroc via Casablanca to Agadir, Marrakech and Tangier, Morocco on RAM Boeing 737 aircraft.
RAM, the national airline of the Kingdom of Morocco, serves 30 countries and 62 cities on four continents with 125 daily flights. Founded in 1957, Royal Air Maroc has a modern fleet of 30 aircraft and carried more than 3.7 million passengers last year. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Etihad Airways announces loyalty scheme agreement with Royal Air Maroc
- Boeing and Royal Air Maroc complete 787 Dreamliner order
- SN Brussels Airlines signs code-share agreement with Royal Air Maroc
- Royal Air Maroc selects Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- Royal Jet and ARABASCO Alliance Brings Premium Private Jet Service to Saudi Arabia