Denny's, the world's largest family dining chain, is coming to the Middle East
Denny's will operate in nine countries in the Middle East. (Image credit: Wikipedia)
Click here to add Acapulco as an alert
Disable alert for Acapulco,
Click here to add Advance Investment LLC as an alert
Disable alert for Advance Investment LLC,
Click here to add Curacao as an alert
Disable alert for Curacao,
Click here to add DENNY’S as an alert
Disable alert for DENNY’S,
Click here to add Denny’s Senior as an alert
Disable alert for Denny’s Senior,
Click here to add Fareed Bilbeisi as an alert
Disable alert for Fareed Bilbeisi,
Click here to add Food Quest Restaurant Management LLC as an alert
Disable alert for Food Quest Restaurant Mana ...,
Click here to add John Miller as an alert
Disable alert for John Miller,
Click here to add Steve Dunn as an alert
Disable alert for Steve Dunn
DENNY’S, the world’s largest full-service family dining chain, based on the number of restaurants, announced Tuesday that it has signed a franchise agreement with Advance Investment LLC, an affiliated entity of Food Quest Restaurant Management LLC, for the development of 30 new Denny’s restaurants in nine countries in the Middle East over the next 10 years.
Advance Investment LLC, with Management support of Food Quest, has the exclusive rights to open restaurants in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan. The first Denny’s restaurant is slated to open doors to diners in the UAE in 2015 according to an article in Saudi Gazette.
Fareed Bilbeisi, Chairman of the Board of Food Quest, commented, “We are proud to be associated with the Denny’s brand and look forward to developing it in the Middle East. This is a great addition to the management portfolio of Food Quest covering the family dining segment.”
John Miller, Denny’s President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “We are making significant progress expanding the Denny’s brand internationally with the right franchise partners and this is further evidence of our momentum. This significant development agreement is our first major expansion in the Middle East and expands Denny’s unopened international pipeline to over 60 restaurants.”
Denny’s Senior Vice President of Global Development, Steve Dunn, added, “We are proud to say Denny’s is the largest family-dining chain across the globe and it is an honor to have the opportunity to work with such a great franchise partner as Advance Investment LLC leading the way for Denny’s in the Middle East.”
Denny’s opened its first international restaurant in 1966 in Acapulco, Mexico and has since expanded its footprint to 11 countries and US territories, including 100 locations in Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guam, Honduras, Mexico, Puerto Rico and New Zealand.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Craving your Middle Eastern staple foods abroad? Popular UAE chain coming to US, Canada in 2014
- CBQ manager re-elected to Diners’ Global Board
- Middle East’s largest SEGA Republic to open at The Dubai Mall
- Sharp launches world’s largest 108-inch LCD display in the Middle East at Gitex 2008
- Denny's opening 30 new restaurants for casual diners all over MENA