Deputy Ruler of Dubai OKs new housing project
Shaikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai has approved a project for construction of 24 governmental housing units in Lahbab region in Dubai. The investments in this project will hit over Dh 33 million ($8.9 million) costs, according to Al-Bayan newspaper (July 11, 2005).
The project was awarded to a local company, which was assigned to complete works within13 months. The housing units will include 4 units of 5 bedrooms, 15 units of 4 bedrooms and 5 units of 3 bedrooms. The housing units will be divided according to the family's size, as the three bedrooms flats will be delivered to recently married couples.
This project comes as part of a program to establish new houses for citizens. In the second phase of the project 63 houses will be built. The above mentioned project is considered the second stage in the housing project of Lahbab region.
- Dubai Municipality to start new housing project
- Bahrain OKs new housing projects
- Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler of Sharjah opens Sharjah Heritage Museum
- Drones hitting Dubai... to deliver governmental mail?!
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council announces major Emirati housing projects at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011