Desert Bahrain Kingdom project to go ahead
Bahrain’s Economic Development Board signed a memorandum of understanding with Herman Group of Companies to begin the construction of real estate, tourism and leisure projects in Bahrain based on international standards.
The project, called Desert Bahrain Kingdom, includes building a large leisure city, a films studio, luxurious hotels and resorts, conventions center, sports complex and other service facilities. The project aims to convert the Kingdom of Bahrain into an attractive tourism and leisure center for families from all over the region.
- Bahrain's Kingdom Intellectual City project
- Bahrain: Minister inspects Al Areen Desert Spa and Resort project
- Bahrain's ”Rising Pearl” starts going on sale
- Bahrain: New housing project to go
- ithmaar group yalla bahrain! starts painting the nation abbas al mosawi leads national art project to celebrate bahrain and formula one