Desert Snow Village to be abuilt in Ras Al Khaimah
A multi-billion dollar Desert Snow Village will be abuilt in Ras Al Khaimah, according to Gulf News. Construction is set to be carried out in three stages, with the completion of the entire project estimated to take between eight and 10 years.
The village, which is expected to be an entirely self-sufficient town, will accommodate 350,000 permanent residents in addition to 150,000 daily visitors, who may ultimately reach 10 million to 15 million per year.
- Reports on Desert Snow Village project in RAK dismissed
- A winterland in the middle of the desert: UAE residents pay to create "desert snow" for Christmas
- Al Hamra Village to handover another 1,000 luxury residential units in Ras Al Khaimah
- French Alcatel joins Egypt’s Smart Village
- Ras Al Khaimah to see establishment of at least 25 new hotels