Deutsche Bank Appointed as Fiscal Agent for US$3.5bn Eurobond Issue in Qatar
Deutsche Bank today announced its appointment as Fiscal Agent for the two-part US$3.5bn Eurobond transaction for Qatari Diar Finance of Qatar.
Qatari Diar is fully owned by the Qatar Investment Authority and was founded to support Qatar’s rapidly expanding economy and to provide structure and quality control for the country’s real estate development priorities*.
Andrew Leamon, Director of Global Debt Services for the Middle East North Africa region at Deutsche Bank, said, “We are very pleased to have been selected by Qatari Diar Finance to act as Fiscal Agent and Luxembourg Listing Agent for this two-part Eurobond issue. The investor demand for this issue was clearly very strong and shows the market is open for quality issuers. As Fiscal Agent we will provide Qatari Diar Finance with the global infrastructure to manage its new investor base in respect of issuer and investor communications for the life of the transaction.”
- What's really holding Islamic Banking back?
- The rise of the Chinese renminbi: an unmatched opportunity for Qatar?
- Why, despite their emerging status upgrade, the UAE and Qatar still count as frontier markets
- How Egypt plans to deal with $20 billion worth of arbitration cases brought by foreign investors against it
- Business before wealth: what's really on the mind of the ME's high net worth business owners?