Deutsche Bank Appointed as Fiscal Agent for US$3.5bn Eurobond Issue in Qatar
Deutsche Bank today announced its appointment as Fiscal Agent for the two-part US$3.5bn Eurobond transaction for Qatari Diar Finance of Qatar.
Qatari Diar is fully owned by the Qatar Investment Authority and was founded to support Qatar’s rapidly expanding economy and to provide structure and quality control for the country’s real estate development priorities*.
Andrew Leamon, Director of Global Debt Services for the Middle East North Africa region at Deutsche Bank, said, “We are very pleased to have been selected by Qatari Diar Finance to act as Fiscal Agent and Luxembourg Listing Agent for this two-part Eurobond issue. The investor demand for this issue was clearly very strong and shows the market is open for quality issuers. As Fiscal Agent we will provide Qatari Diar Finance with the global infrastructure to manage its new investor base in respect of issuer and investor communications for the life of the transaction.”
- Giving up on the EU? Greece, Cyprus look to GCC investors
- Turkish whistleblower: government can hand over any bank to state fund
- Why Israelis are rushing to empty out their Swiss bank accounts
- Wealth in the land of Arab Spring: Egypt's top ten richest men in 2014
- Will the US dollar peg protect GCC currencies?