Developer of The Pearl-Qatar to raise $1.18bn
Qatar's United Development Company (UDC) intends to raise QR4.28 billion ($1.18bn) through a rights issue and offer a 30 per cent bonus share issue, a company statement said.
It is currently building Qatar's first offshore real estate development project. The Pearl-Qatar, a multi-billion dollar island is expected to be completed in 2008 and house 40,000 people.
- Qatar developer UDC to raise $428 mn loan
- the pearl qatar real estate development fund l.p.-shari’a compliant; $ 600 mm
- Developer of The Pearl-Qatar distributes bonus shares
- The Pearl Qatar Real Estate Development Fund L.P.-Shari’a compliant; $ 600 million
- The Pearl-Qatar marks Earth Hour by unveiling community mural made from recycled products