Development work at Durrat Al Bahrain ahead of schedule
The development work at the $3 billion Durrat Al Bahrain is ahead of schedule, the developers have announced. According to the Bahrain Tribune, the 12 islands of the development are near completion months ahead of the mid 2007 schedule.
Jassim Al Jawder, CEO of Durrat Al Bahrain, said: “We are delighted with the strong pace of progress at Durrat Al Bahrain as reflected in the most recent satellite images. The Atoll and Petal islands form the foundation of Durrat Al Bahrain’s master plan and their near completion is a critical milestone. The dream is becoming a reality.”
Durrat Al Bahrain is comprised of a cluster of islands and land areas that together give the development its unique island lifestyle theme.
- Durrat top sponsor for crown prince’s cup finals and national men’s volleyball teams
- Remarkable progress on Durrat Al Bahrain
- BD7 MILLION CONTRACT AWARDED FOR CONSTRUCTION OF DURRAT AL BAHRAIN VILLAS
- New IT park near Durrat Al Bahrain
- BD7 million contract awarded for construction of Durrat Al Bahrain villas