DFM: Kuwaiti National Real-Estate Company listed
Dubai Financial Market has announced the listing of the Kuwaiti National Real-Estate Company. The official dealing of the company's shares are to start on Tuesday, Kuna reported.
Director-General of Dubai Financial Market Essa Kadhem told reporters that the official procedures of listing the company have been completed. According to him, the number of companies listed in Dubai Financial Market will hit 33.
- Kuwaiti real estate firm to be listed on UAE bourse
- KSE: Listed real estate firm reports profits
- Abyaar Real Estate Development Looks Forward to a Bright Real Estate Future in the Region
- Kuwaiti investors' trading in Dubai real-estate market
- Abyaar Real Estate appoints NBD Investment Bank as Financial Advisor and Placement Agent