D&G opens in Bahrain
D&G announced the opening of its first new mono brand boutique in Manama, the cultural and economic centre of The Kingdom of Bahrain. The store comprises a total area of 160 square meters, distributed on one floor. Two lateral windows show the collections as well as the interiors of the boutique.
The boutique’s concept has been created thinking about space as a collections’
container: the accessories’ world is displayed on the right side, and both the women’s and the men’s areas are on the left, one opposite to the other. Through a game of mirrors, clear glass and frame steel structures, the store interiors conveys the Brand’s lifestyle concept.
The Milan architectural bureau Studio Dordoni Architetti has worked on the project, to create the new interior concept of mono brand stores D&G already used in Milan, London, Barcelona and New York.
The D&G boutique is located inside the MODA Mall, on the ground floor of the Bahrain World Trade Center (BWTC), the most prestigious and luxurious shopping centre in Manama. All the D&G Women’s and Men’s Collections - Apparel, Accessories, Beachwear, Underwear and Eyewear - will be present in the store. The new D&G address is: MODA Mall, Manama - Bahrain.
- Sharaf DG Opens Exclusive Concept Store ‘Sharaf DG 4U’
- Sharaf DG opens electronics destination at Deira City Centre
- Sony PS4s to go on sale in UAE -- and you won't believe the markups retailers are charging!
- ADDF and Sharaf DG partner at Abu Dhabi Airport
- Sharjah Museum Department’s DG invited to speak at annual SATE conference