Dh146.8m Infinity Tower contract awarded to DSI
A Dh146.8 million contract was recently awarded to Drake & Scull International (DSI) to provide complete mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) solutions for the Infinity Tower project at the Dubai Marina.
DSI will manage the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the complete MEP works for the Tower beginning January 2007, according to Khaleej Times.
The Infinity Tower is the highest twisting tower in the world, climbing 330 meters skyward while spiraling 90 degrees to offer unobstructed views of Dubai Marina and the Arabian Gulf.
The structure incorporates a reinforced concrete column superstructure that rotates with the twisting shape to create a helix.
- Drake & Scull secures contract to provide complete MEP works for Cayan's Development Infinity Tower
- Arabtec wins Dh700m Infinity Tower contract from Cayan
- The Infinity tower to offer personal design
- Construction contract for ‘Princess Tower’ awarded to ACC
- Dubai Contracting Company awarded contract for new residential tower at the Dubai Marina