Dh146.8m Infinity Tower contract awarded to DSI
A Dh146.8 million contract was recently awarded to Drake & Scull International (DSI) to provide complete mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) solutions for the Infinity Tower project at the Dubai Marina.
DSI will manage the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the complete MEP works for the Tower beginning January 2007, according to Khaleej Times.
The Infinity Tower is the highest twisting tower in the world, climbing 330 meters skyward while spiraling 90 degrees to offer unobstructed views of Dubai Marina and the Arabian Gulf.
The structure incorporates a reinforced concrete column superstructure that rotates with the twisting shape to create a helix.
- Dubai World subsidiary Infinity World files lawsuit against MGM to protect rights and viability of CityCenter JV
- Drake & Scull secures contract to provide complete MEP works for Cayan's Development Infinity Tower
- Arabtec wins Dh700m Infinity Tower contract from Cayan
- Arabtec Construction LLC awards DSI AED 233 million MEP contract for the Fairmont Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Drake & Scull International awarded SAR 1.7 billion contract to complete Lamar Towers in Jeddah