Dh200m Marina project launched in Dubai Marina
A Dh200 million residential tower, Al Duaa Marina Tower, was recently launched on the waterfront at Dubai Marina by Bahrain-based Al Kawathar Real Estate.
The 25-floor tower will feature 142 luxury apartments, five low-rise town houses and two penthouses onto the market and is scheduled for completion in September 2008, according to Gulf News.
Approximately half of the units have been sold so far, mainly to UK-based investors. The launch price for apartments is Dh810 per square foot, according to Harry Kantaria, managing director of Aspire Real Estate, Al Kawathar's marketing partner for the project.
"The pre-launch prices are expected to rise by 15 per cent following the official launch today and are expected to rise over 50 per cent by the time the building is complete in two years," Kantaria said.
- Aspire Real Estate and Al Kawathar Real Estate launch AED200 million Al Duaa Tower In Dubai Marina
- New residential tower launched by Emaar at Dubai Marina
- Khuyool Investments invests AED 8 billion in real estate projects in Dubai
- Dubai: Sale of Marina Pinnacle apartments begins
- New residential tower to be built at Dubai Marina