Dh450m worth of contracts awarded for Falak tower project in DSC
Contracts amounting to Dh450 million were recently awarded by Falak Properties for the firm’s uniquely designed sports themed towers located in the Dubai Sports City (DSC).
The pile-foundation and super-structure works contract were awarded to United Engineering Constructions (UNEC) and Al - Liwan / Intermass JV, according to Khaleej Times. The projects are scheduled for completion by December 2007.
The first phase of the new developments comprising seven mid-rise towers inside the community of Dubai Sports City are designed on sports themes representing Golf, Tennis, Cricket, Baseball, Ice Hockey and has two Golf Hub towers.
Each tower will feature studios, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments with views of the golf course and waterfront.
The towers had won design acclamations at the Mipim exhibition in Cannes, France, last year. The Falak Towers project in DSC is the group's first foray into real estate development announced last year.
- Gulf Technical Construction Company awarded 2 contracts worth AED 484 million
- DSI secures its second major KSA contract worth AED 460 million
- Dubai Studio City awards contract
- 830 Million Dirham Contract Positions Dubai Sports City as Centre of Global Sporting Excellence
- Contract for $108m tower in Dubai awarded to Malaysian firm