DHCC CEO appointed Executive Secretary General of Arab Hospitals Federation
Chief Executive Officer of the Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC), Adel Saeed Al-Shamsi has been appointed as Executive Secretary General of the Arab Hospitals Federation. Al-Shamsi has become the first United Arab Emirates (UAE) representative to achieve the key position in the representative grouping of medical hospitals from across the Arab world.
The mission of the Executive General Secretary will be to represent the Federation at various fora in coordination with the chairman. He will be a key player at board meetings and its committees. He will also evaluate, under the direction of the chairman, the preparations for the annual meetings of the federation, which will be held each year in different Arab countries. The next meeting will be held in the UAE.
The Arab Hospitals Federation was established in March 2002 and is an independent non-political and non-profit organization that is supported by its members in Arab countries. With membership from over 22 Arab states, it maintains an official relationship with the League of Arab States, World Health Organization and International Hospital Federation. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Akram Abu Elhuda appointed General Counsel and Company Secretary for Al Habtoor Group
- Dubai Investments appoints Mohammed Al Raqbani as General Manager of its industrial arm
- Qatar Foundation names new Executive Director of Qatar Biomedical Research Institute
- Hospitality Marketing Concepts appoints key executive
- His Highness General Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed inaugurates fifth edition of World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi