Dheeraj Group enters UAE property market
Dheeraj Group, a leading Mumbai-based property developer, has entered the UAE property market with a Dh300 million mixed-use real estate project DEC Towers in Dubai Marina, according to a press release.
The company's joint venture with the UAE-based East Coast Group will develop the project.
Dheeraj and East Coast (DEC) representatives said the project will comprise a 25- and 21-storey two-tower residential component and an L-shaped three-storey complex in front of it with commercial space on the ground floor.
- Piling work starts at Dheeraj & East Coast’s AED 300 million D.E.C Towers in Dubai Marina
- Dheeraj, East Coast JV launches second project in Dubai Marina
- Bin Manana Investment launches two-tower Lam Tara project
- Saba Groups awards $46 million construction contract to Dutch Foundation
- Joint real estate venture to be established in Dubai