Speedy Delivery! DHL boosts its Middle East operations
DHL Express has taken delivery of three new MAN long-haul units from AMA Motors for its Middle East operation as part of its fleet expansion plans.
These units will be joining the existing fleet of MAN vehicles currently in use by DHL, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
AMA Motors general manager Simon Keen said the long-haul units are specified to provide maximum durability, performance, comfort and safety to cope with the rigours of travelling long distances in often extreme conditions.
DHL Express (Mena and Turkey) road network manager Michael Hanna said the addition to the fleet is expected to provide a high level of performance well fitted with the quality of service promised to customers
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts