Dialysis unit opened in Baghdad Hospital
According to <i>Al-Ahali</i> newspaper, a senior source at the Iraqi Ministry of Health reported that a dialysis unit was recently opened at the Baghdad Hospital. Te new unit will fill the existing shortage in the kidney checks and treatments. The unit, which is equivalent to similar units in the Developed counties, consists of 31 beds and 16 dialysis machines. It also includes specialized doctors, the source added.
The new unit was built based on the latest international standards and it offers free services to the residents. In addition, the same hospital was supplied with a library and an Internet cafe.
- Central Library of Karbalaa rebuilt
- Minister of Public Health inaugurates Paediatric Emergency and Kidney Dialysis Centre at Al Khor
- UAE’s largest intensive care unit opens at Tawam Hospital
- A Visit from Qtel Brightens the Day during Ramadan
- Welcare Hospital, Dubai’s Premier Multi-specialty Critical Care Private Hospital