DIP starts Morocco project works
Works on the AED 7.5 billion Amwaj project in Rabat, Morocco have started, Dubai International Properties (DIP) announced. A ceremony was held at the project site to mark the commencement of this community development. The award of major contracts to international construction companies was also announced at the ceremony as was the project’s symbol.
- DIP starts Morocco project
- Infrastructure works start on Gulf Finance House’s projects in Marrakech and Tangiers
- Morocco starts construction works of US $90.7 million sport compound
- "Turtles Can Fly" awarded in Rabat
- Mourjan Marinas IGY appointed by Libra Capital to start planning process for project in Morocco