Diversified Industries selects High Arctic/SEAL International as GCC distributor
Product developer Diversified Industries has granted High Arctic/SEAL International of Dubai master distributor rights for DVS 6000, a remover of hydrogen sulphide, for the next six months in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
Diversified will arrange for the shipping of two drums of DVS 6000 to Dubai. High Arctic/SEAL International will arrange for customer trials of the product. Once DVS 6000 has been demonstrated to work satisfactorily, High Arctic/SEAL International and Diversified will enter into a more formal agreement whereupon High Arctic/SEAL International will be required to order DVS 6000 by the container load for distribution within the GCC countries.
Demand within the oil and gas industry is increasing for DVS 6000 as a safe, non-hazardous, replacement for ammonia and caustic soda in truck-mounted scrubbing units. Diversified is a Canadian product development and marketing company specializing in technologies and solutions targeting a cross section of industries. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Diversified Industries records H2S shipment increase to UAE
- Halliburton and BP Amoco pleased with Diversified Industries’ product performance
- Diversified Industries DVS 6000 performs well in Middle East
- High Arctic Launches 13 Million Dirham Facility at Hamriyah Free Zone
- Dubai Sunny Mountain Skidome to bring the Arctic winter experience to Dubailand