DMC set to bring experience of facilitation to Dubai Strategy Forum
In its role as an organizing partner of the second Dubai Strategy Forum, Dubai Media City (DMC) is set to bring to the table its international experience in promoting interaction and dialogue between media organizations from around the world.
According to DMC’s chief executive officer, Abdulhamid Juma leading members of the global media corps are to play a key role at the meeting scheduled to be held in Dubai from October 28-30 2002. “Dubai Media City would like to bring to the Dubai Strategy Forum its experience in facilitating communication and dialogue between the East and West through the numerous media channels open to us.”
Juma stressed that DMC's role as an organizing partner of the Dubai Strategy Forum 2002 is key in meeting its objective of playing a guiding role in the interaction of Dubai and the greater region in global media communications, relations and activities.
Strategically located in Dubai at the crossroads of the Middle East, Africa and South Asia, DMC is rapidly emerging as a global media hub. The City provides an advanced infrastructure and supportive environment for media-related businesses to operate globally out of Dubai.
The first day of the three-day event will focus on governance and what countries can do to facilitate economic growth and address the issues confronting the region. Day two will spotlight business and economic issues. The final day sees learning, innovation and technology under the spotlight, as well as a panel discussion on the future of the region. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai Customs takes part in Dubai Forum for Government Best Practices
- DIT Strategic Forum facilitates dialogue on the country’s Innovation roadmap
- Dubai Launches New Strategy Forum
- Huawei brings together industry leaders to explore internet content & services hosting set to serve consumers better and boost Middle East digital economy
- BankMuscat Ties Up With OIFC To Facilitate Automated Updation Service of Customer Accounts