DMCC launches new tower
Dubai Metals and Commodities Centre (DMCC) has announced the launch of a third commercial tower for sale on freehold basis.
Named the Ag Tower, its launch follows the warm response from the DMCC members for the Almas and Au towers, which were introduced earlier this year and sold out almost immediately after launch. According to Khaleej Times, the 37-floor Ag Tower is available just for DMCC registered firms.
- DMCC sells commercial space in Au Tower
- DMCC receives ”good response” for Almas Tower
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers celebrates the completion of its 50th Tower
- DMCC to establish exchanges for Dubai's gold, diamond and commodity trade
- Nakheel awards Almas Tower construction contract to Taisei Corporation on behalf of DMCC