DMCC sells 75 percent of manufacturing units in first two days
Dubai Metals and Commodities Centre (DMCC) has sold 75 percent of its jewelry manufacturing units in the first two days of sales. Some 50 percent of the units were sold out on the first day.
The DMCC manufacturing units will start construction in August 2003, and will be completed in the fourth quarter of 2004. This marks the second phase of DMCC, with the refinery stage already underway.
DMCC will offer resident manufacturers benefits including a secure regulated environment, special freight rates, a fifty-year tax holiday and the benefit of ownership of business premises. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bookings to open shortly for DMCC manufacturing phase
- Belgian diamond firm to commence production from DMCC facility
- DMCC to establish exchanges for Dubai's gold, diamond and commodity trade
- Turkish gold and jewelry industry to establish presence in Dubai
- DMCC to launch financing scheme for commodity warehousing in Dubai