Doah property show ended
The four-day global property show that concluded in Doha Sunday lured more than 4,000 businessmen and other investors, according to organizers, cited by The Peninsula.
This is the first exhibition dedicated to real estate that was held in Qatar. Over 30 real estate development companies took part in this event.
- 'Worldwide Property Show' in the Gulf region
- Kuwait: Real estate shows benefit firms
- Worldwide Property Show comes to successful close with several high net worth deals closed
- Worldwide Property Show gears up to bring international real estate options to liquid regional markets
- Real estate show ends in Jeddah