Doha: Merweb Hotel City Centre to be opened by QNH
Qatar National Hotels Company (QNH) announced the launch of Merweb Hotel City Centre, which is due to open its doors during first quarter of 2008.
The Merweb Hotel City Centre is ideally located in the prestigious area of West Bay, only 15 minutes from Doha International Airport. The Merweb Hotel City Centre is comprised of 250 rooms and suites, furnished in an exciting modern design, in addition to 97 fully furnished one, two, and three bedroom apartments. All accommodation offers the very latest amenities.
First-class service and excellent cuisine come together at the Merweb Hotel City Centre’s food and beverage outlets. The main dining restaurant will accommodate 150 persons, the Moroccan Lounge and Restaurant for up to 102 persons rounded off by a Themed Bar Lounge and Lobby Deli CafŽ. An area is set aside for banquets and meetings as well as serviced offices with state-of-the-art equipment. Other facilities include an outdoor and indoor pool, children’s indoor and outdoor play areas, health club and fitness centre.
In addition, the Merweb Hotel City Centre offers an office floor, a first for a Doha hotel. This floor consists of 20 offices that will be rented on daily, weekly and monthly basis. The floor is supported by its own reception and a fully equipped business centre.
- Doha: Merweb Hotel City Centre to be opened by QNH
- w hotels gears up to open first hotel in the middle east w doha hotel & residences opens mid 2008
- BoConcept opens in City Centre, Doha
- Marriott International debuts three new brands with opening of City Center hotels in Doha, Qatar
- Marriott International brings three new hotels to Doha