Doha: Villas and apartments ready
A total of 4,653 new villas and apartments, most of which located in Doha and the satellite township of Al Rayyan, have been ready for occupation since May 30 this year, figures released by the authorities concerned indicated.
According to the Peninsula, the number of new villas and flats that were completed last year totalled 9,670 as suggested by the certificates of completion issued by the municipal and other concerned authorities. The certificates issued last year totalled 2,522.
As regards the building permits issued, the number was 1,514 between January 1 and May 30 this year in respect of 10,736 villas and apartments.
- Doha: Demolitions continue as housing shortage mounts
- Expats to be allowed 99-yr freehold at new Abu Dhabi residential development
- UAE: Demand for apartments and villas ownership down
- Marriott International to open three new properties in Qatar
- Jordan: ULD accomplishes its iconic Abdoun semi-villas and apartments