DOHMS to be first government department to introduce online eDirham facility
The Department of Health and Medical Services (DOHMS) has announced the launch of an online eDirham facility through its new portal, making it the first government department to offer this service over the Internet, as part of an initiative aimed at facilitating procedures of the ePay service.
Private medical institutions that have frequent dealings with DOHMS will greatly benefit from this service as they can easily pay for DOHMS services through the Internet, by using the eDirham facility, which can be conveniently refilled at any time.
The eDirham is a payment tool devised by the Ministry of Finance and Industry to facilitate collection of revenues for government services. The Dubai eGovernment initiative has made this service available to all government departments through the ePay project. The ePay service is considered a developed and safe payment medium that will make it easy to collect fees of government services.
DOHMS users can now avail of services like renewal of health card or medical licenses for institutions by paying through credit card or eDirham, or by opening a credit facility account with DOHMS. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Ministry of Finance and Dubai eGovernment sign agreement for adopting eDirham G2 services
- Ministry of Finance & Industry, Dubai World sign agreement to approve the E-Dirham System for the collection of Dubai World revenues
- E-Vision introduces new payment facilities
- UAE to Introduce Online Tenders for Government Projects
- Emirates Advocates signs MoU with Dubai eGovernment to adopt ePay service