Firm donates some $500,000 to Dubai Autism Centre
Bumga Group, a construction materials major, affirmed its commitment to the autism spectrum disorder cause by pledging Dh1.8 million to Dubai Autism Centre (DAC).
Mohammed Al Emadi, director-general of DAC, rendered his gratitude to Siddharth Balachandran, managing director of Bumga, for their support.
The donation, which is to be paid out in three annual installments of Dh600,000 will be used for the operational expenses of the centre.
Dubai Autism Centre is a center of excellence having highly trained professionals to provide accredited programs to support individuals with Autism and their families, to be an internationally recognized Autism consultancy center for the region.
Dubai Autism Centre aims to successfully integrate children with Autism into the community through our holistic approach to intervention and therapies, together with our focused efforts to create social awareness about Autism.
- US offers $5 million reward for tips that would help take down Daesh’s oil trade
- Oprah snubs BDS over Israeli diamonds
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- Thomson Reuters annual cost of compliance survey shows regulatory fatigue, resource challenges and personal liability to increase throughout 2015