Firm donates some $500,000 to Dubai Autism Centre
The donation will be used for the operational expenses of the centre
Click here to add Bumga Group as an alert
Disable alert for Bumga Group,
Click here to add Dubai Autism Centre as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai Autism Centre,
Click here to add Mohammed Al Emadi as an alert
Disable alert for Mohammed Al Emadi,
Click here to add Siddharth Balachandran as an alert
Disable alert for Siddharth Balachandran
Bumga Group, a construction materials major, affirmed its commitment to the autism spectrum disorder cause by pledging Dh1.8 million to Dubai Autism Centre (DAC).
Mohammed Al Emadi, director-general of DAC, rendered his gratitude to Siddharth Balachandran, managing director of Bumga, for their support.
The donation, which is to be paid out in three annual installments of Dh600,000 will be used for the operational expenses of the centre.
Dubai Autism Centre is a center of excellence having highly trained professionals to provide accredited programs to support individuals with Autism and their families, to be an internationally recognized Autism consultancy center for the region.
Dubai Autism Centre aims to successfully integrate children with Autism into the community through our holistic approach to intervention and therapies, together with our focused efforts to create social awareness about Autism.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge