Firm donates some $500,000 to Dubai Autism Centre
Bumga Group, a construction materials major, affirmed its commitment to the autism spectrum disorder cause by pledging Dh1.8 million to Dubai Autism Centre (DAC).
Mohammed Al Emadi, director-general of DAC, rendered his gratitude to Siddharth Balachandran, managing director of Bumga, for their support.
The donation, which is to be paid out in three annual installments of Dh600,000 will be used for the operational expenses of the centre.
Dubai Autism Centre is a center of excellence having highly trained professionals to provide accredited programs to support individuals with Autism and their families, to be an internationally recognized Autism consultancy center for the region.
Dubai Autism Centre aims to successfully integrate children with Autism into the community through our holistic approach to intervention and therapies, together with our focused efforts to create social awareness about Autism.
- AUB students start the academic year with 'mixed emotions' as strike looms
- It’s a good time to be job hunting in the UAE
- Getting the jobsworth: New challenges faced in the UAE employment market
- Teachers’ strike divideds Jordan's educators as students seen as main victims
- Profits in the name of education: GCC reeking in $6 billion worth of international school fees