Doors open at Le Meridien Al-Aqah Beach Resort
The doors have opened at Le Meridien Al-Aqah Beach Resort, the first international brand hotel to launch on the United Arab Emirates (UAE) East Coast for two decades. The hotel is a joint venture with the Emirates Airline and the Hotel & Resort Investment Company.
Located on the two-kilometer Al-Aqah Beach near Dibba, the 218-room resort offers an on-site diving center operated by Al-Boom Marine and spa treatment options from the Cleopatra Beauty Rooms at the Wellness Center.
Le Méridien is a global hotel group with a portfolio of over 140 luxury and upscale hotels in 55 countries worldwide. The majority of its properties are located in the world's top cities and resorts throughout Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. The company also enjoys a strategic alliance with JAL-owned Nikko Hotels. The Terra Firma Group manages Le Meridien for Nomura International. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Le Meridien Al-Aqah Beach Resort to launch UAE East Coast tourism
- Le Meridien Al-Aqah Beach Resort offers new diving packages
- Le Royal Hotel Amman opens its doors
- Le Méridien Al-Aqah Beach Resort tests new service
- Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort supports first-ever Arabian Seas Whale Shark Research Symposium & Workshop