DTCM office in Zurich officially inaugurated
The Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing's new office in Zurich, Switzerland, was officially inaugurated on May 24, 2002. The new office is the DTCM's 15th office in the worldwide network and the sixth in Europe. Consultants Odette AG are representing Dubai's interests in the Swiss and Austrian markets.
“The new office will target the Swiss and Austrian markets to develop stronger ties with the trade and travel community,” said DTCM Director Operations and Marketing Mohammed Khamis Bin Hareb. In addition to the office in Zurich, the DTCM also has dedicated offices in the UK, France, Germany, Italy and the Nordic countries.
He noted that the opening of the new office signifies Dubai's long-term approach to develop powerful ties and build effective partnerships across Europe that is one of Dubai's leading travel origin markets. “Last year itself, Dubai's hotel establishments received more than 3.6 million hotel establishment guests and as many as 26 percent of these were from Europe,” remarked Bin Hareb. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- New Swissair UAE headquarters inaugurated in Dubai
- Dubai’s DTCM opens office in Switzerland
- MerchantBridge Inaugurates DMHI Office in Saudi Arabia
- UAE TRADE DELEGATION MEETS TURKISH PRIME MINISTER TO DISCUSS GROWING BUSINESS TIES BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES
- DUBAI MULTI COMMODITIES CENTRE SETS ITS SIGHTS ON THE TURKISH GOLD AND TEA MARKETS