DTK appoints GBM Distribution as its new regional distributor
Personal computer manufacturer, DTK Computers announced the appointment of GBM Distribution, a Dubai-based information technology (IT) product distribution house, as their newest distributor for the Middle East markets.
GBM Distribution will be marketing the complete range of DTK Computer's award-winning product line including desktops, workstations, servers, and notebooks. “Our partnership with GBM Distribution further strengthens our distribution and support network, as well as enhances our brand presence in the region,” said Nimer Al-Attal, Managing Director of DTK Computer Middle East.
DTK Computer's product line includes desktops, workstations, servers, notebooks and e-solutions. With over 20 years of proven pioneering technology and experience behind them, DTK products are supported by testing, performance benchmarking and quality controls. The products are backed by a DTK warranty, with solid turn-around time and support.
DTK Computer Middle East, part of DTK Computer worldwide network of branch offices, distributes its line of products through a network of channel partners in the region including the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, the Levant, Egypt, North and East Africa, Cyprus and the Indian subcontinent. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DTK appoints Micron as its new distributor in UAE
- OnLine Distribution Celebrates 15 Years as Region’s Leading Value Added Distributor
- Canon strengthens international business opportunities with new regional distributor in East Africa
- Akillis to appoint distributors across the GCC & Levant as part of regional foray
- DTK Computer launches its M30 notebook in the Saudi market