DTK Computer registers 20 percent growth in sales
Personal computer manufacturer DTK Computer recorded a 20 percent sales growth in the Middle East region in 2001. Notebook computer sales recorded a 40 percent growth while the company's server products increased by 20 percent during the same period.
Since establishing its regional operations in United Arab Emirates (UAE) in 1997, the company has set up service centers in key markets such as Saudi Arabia and is negotiating for similar centers in the UAE and Egypt.
DTK Computer Middle East, part of DTK Computer worldwide network of branch offices, distributes its line of products through a network of channel partners in the region including the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, the Levant, Egypt, North and East Africa, Cyprus and the Indian subcontinent. DTK Computer's product line includes desktops, workstations, servers, notebooks and e-solutions. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DTK consolidates high-ranking status in Middle East PC industry with 20 percent growth in 2006
- DTK announces commitment to ICT-enabled knowledge economy
- Acer Computers records 20 percent sales growth in 2001
- Smart products drive 20 percent growth for Ford Middle East during first-half of 2013 as company registers best June on record
- Saudi computer sales shrink by 30 percent