Dubai’s Department of Economic Development receives Malaysian trade delegation
Dubai’s Department of Economic Development (DED) received an official trade delegation from the Malaysian state of Kelantan.
State Executive Councilor and Chairman State Committee for Trade Industry and Entrepreneurial Development for Kelantan Nik Mazian Nik Mohamed headed the five-member delegation.
The DED made a comprehensive presentation on Dubai and its achievements, explaining the Department's role in facilitating the setting up of businesses in Dubai.
DED was established in 1992, with the objective to organize, regulate and boost trade and industry within the Emirate of Dubai. The DED has molded its mission of building a futuristic establishment, in accordance with the vision of the Government of Dubai and in the light of globalization and the requirements of a digital economy.
One of its key functions is to encourage local and foreign investments in commercial and industrial projects, and create the appropriate environment for investors. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai FDI partners with Musthafa & Almana to enhance outreach in India
- DED hosts high-profile US delegation to boost trade ties
- Malaysian delegation visits Dubai eGovernment stand at GITEX
- DEWA delegation meets major Malaysian companies and investors in Kuala Lumpur to promote WETEX 2015
- Dubai Customs shares its experience in developing smart services with a Dubai Police Delegation