Dubai’s NettResults expands network in Asia
Dubai-based provider of marketing communication services NettResults has extended its reach to Asia Pacific and formed an alliance with Upstream Asia, a tech specialist public relations (PR) firm based in Hong Kong with offices in Singapore, Taipei and Tokyo.
Under the agreement Upstream becomes a global affiliate of NettResults/Eurocom. Already NettResults/Eurocom has identified two opportunities for Asia Pacific and Upstream has indicated they have at least two immediate prospects for the Middle East.
Founded in February 2000, NettResults is a provider of management and marketing strategy to companies working the tech, financial, governmental and charity sectors. Services include integrated marketing strategies, shoestring marketing, project management and global public relations consultancy.
Acting as a professional outsourcing for client's marketing needs, NettResults provides public relations, advertising, localized collateral, translations, research, advertising, media buying, direct marketing, telemarketing, event management, speaker programs, design/print, in-company communications and online marketing. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- NettResults becomes member of Global Agency Eurocom
- War with Iraq could threaten regional IT market recovery
- BMW Group restructures marketing communications agency network in the Middle East
- Dusit Dubai appoints Emirati marketing company for integrated solutions
- Middle East PR and Web Marketing Conference to be held in Dubai