Dubai’s newest mall 85 percent leased out
Century Mall, the new shopping complex coming up in Dubai's Mamzar area, has leased out more than 85 percent of the retail space, ahead of the opening in the second quarter of 2003. Among the leading retailers will be ten international fashion brands making their debut in the Gulf market.
“This market demands more fashion variety, tailored for Arabic tastes. The ten international brands coming to Century Mall are catering to the upmarket Arab customers,” said General Manager of Century Mall, David Rowbotham.
Century Mall, spread across 300,000 square feet of leasable area, will also house Century Market. The 65,000 square feet department store will feature a store-in-store concept, with anchors such as Odel Style, Kid Zone, and Shoes 4 US. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emaar launches elegantly designed Downtown Views apartments directly linked to The Dubai Mall
- Landmark Group to roll-out nine retail outlets at Fujairah City Centre
- Landmark Advisory Releases April 2010 Dubai Leasing Map
- MeBANK opens new location at Mamzar's Century Mall
- LEASING DRIVES GROWTH FOR HERTZ UAE