Dubai’s Wonderland Park launches $2 million expansion project
In a bid to transform Dubai’s WonderLand Theme and Water Park into an ideal family entertainment venue, park owners recently announced plans invest 10 million Emirati Dirhams (two million dollars) into the construction of 18 new entertainment attractions, reported a press release
WonderLand’s General Manager, Adel Saqer explained that the additional rides and games will encompass music shows, street entertainers, camel rides, skill games and painting competitions. One of the highly anticipated attractions at WonderLand is the Terminator, a ride that catapults 30 riders in every direction without warning at a very fast speed.
Since its opening in October 1996, the WonderLand Theme and Water Park received well over two million visitors, offering more than 50 age specific rides. Situated along the Dubai Creek Park, near the Al Garhoud Bridge, the park covers an area of 33 acres. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Gulf Waves appointed as PR agency for Wonderland Theme and Water Park
- Al Mashriq Furniture invests $2.7 million in major expansion project
- Emaar Turkey to launch Park View Villas at Tuscan Valley Houses project on Sept. 8
- Revealed: Dubai's $300 million Green "Oasis"
- Fifth phase of Dubai Investments Park launched