Dubai 2003 to have first Swiss and Ukranian national pavilions
Fairs and Exhibitions (F&E), organizers of Dubai 2003, the eighth international aerospace exhibition, has reported that its showing at the recent Farnborough air show added two new national pavilions. "This will be the first time the show has had either a Swiss or a Ukrainian national pavilion and highlights the growing importance of the Middle East market for both these countries," said Clive Richardson, F&E CEO.
Switzerland has reserved some 60 square-meters for its national pavilion, while the Ukraine announced its intentions to participate with the reservation of 42 square-meters. According to Richardson, in addition to the new national pavilions, a number of individual exhibitors have also signed up for the regional aerospace showcase, taking place at Dubai Airport Expo from December 7-11, 2003, including aviation heavy weights Northrop Grumman.
"We have also received signed contracts from Ensil, Flir Systems, Polastar, General Exhibitions Companies and United Technologies," said Richardson. The Dubai air show is organized by Fairs and Exhibitions in conjunction with the Department of Civil Aviation, Government of Dubai and in collaboration with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Armed Forces. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi to have its first national pavilion at Arab Health 2003
- Cypriot pavilion to showcase national goods at DSF Global Village Debut
- Dubai air show to take off at Asian Aerospace 2002
- Vasif Kortun appointed curator for the UAE national pavilon at the 54th International Art Exhibition
- Dubai 2003 sales reach 60 percent of upgraded target