Dubai: 30 million square feet hotel to open
German hotel group Bavaria Hotels International will launch the largest all-suite hotel in the Middle East, North Africa and Europe in late 2006 - the Bavaria Executive Suites Dubai.
According to Khaleej Times, the Dh1.5 billion project of 30 million square feet will be located within the Dubai Media Free Zone. The two-floor towers are adjacent to Shaikh Zayed Road, connected threw a bridge.
The hotel will feature 2100 one, two and three bedroom suites which are furnished and fully equipped. The hotel also hosts a wellness spa, two swimming pools and a fitness club, besides a business centre and a shopping arcade.
- 2.5 million square feet Dubai Textile City to open next year
- The Square Media One Dubai
- Dubai Sports City to offer over 3.8 million square feet of retail space
- DAMAC Enters Egypt with 320 million Square Feet Gamsha Bay Project – Largest Development in the Region
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts expands presence in middle east with three new hotels in Dubai