Dubai: 33-storey tower project at Sheikh Zayed Road
According to Al-Bayan newspaper, the Municipality of Dubai has recently licensed the construction of a 33-stotrey tower project at Sheikh Zayed Road. Mr. Mohammed Saleh, Head of the Buildings Department of the Municipality, estimates at Dh 170 million the project construction costs.
He added that the tower is consists of residential apartments and commercial stores. The tower, which building area stands at 40,000 square meters and total project area stands at 948,825 square meters, includes 433 residential apartments (including one, two and three bedrooms), 13 stores and parking for 682 cars, the official said.
- Dubai: Business Bay witnesses 25% jump in property values
- Emaar highlights waterfront living at new Shemara tower
- The One Tower on track to become Sheikh Zayed Road’s latest major landmark
- Deyaar launches Madison Residency, its latest residential tower along Dubai’s bustling Sheikh Zayed Road
- Dubai Municipality issues license to construct 70-story tower