Dubai: 61,140 square meter project of cold stores approved
Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, UAE Minister of Finance and Industry and Chairman of Dubai Municipality, has approved a Dhs107 million project for building cold stores at the Dubai Central Fruits and Vegetables Market. This was stated by Qassim Sultan, Director General of Dubai Municipality, who noted that the project involves construction of 41 cold stores with a total built-up area of 61,140 square meters including roads, external services and all associated works.
Sultan said a locally-based contracting firm was awarded the project, which will start the works within the next few days and would take 14 months to complete.
- Dubai Municipality to start new housing project
- $5.7 million road maintenance project approved for Dubai
- New prayer halls to be built at Dubai's public parks
- Dubai Municipality, National Central Cooling Co. (Tabreed) sign agreement over Dubai Metro Project
- Dubai: 33-storey tower project at Sheikh Zayed Road