Revealed: the property price difference between Abu Dhabi and Dubai
“Average asking prices in Dubai today stand at AED 5.1 million while those in the capital figure at AED 3.3 million. Whilst Abu Dhabi’s property prices have increased over the course of this year, Dubai’s residential prices have risen more significantly, widening the gap in property values between the two emirates,” said Renan Bourdeau, Managing Director & Partner at propertyfinder.ae.
“In January this year, average property prices in Abu Dhabi were valued at AED 2.3 million which is AED 1 million lower than the current average price. So, whilst the market is showing positive growth, recovery seems limited to prime neighbourhoods, unlike Dubai where the pace of growth has been widespread,” added Bourdeau.
- How to avoid turning your dream home into a nightmare
- The Kingdom will sure 'look different' by 2030: Saudi Arabia has 80 mega-projects up its sleeve
- Too pricey? MENA property hikes are off-putting for new buyers
- Fleeing war? UAE is the safe haven: Dubai property market is safe and secure according to a top banker
- CEO of the UAE's top developer, MAF Properties talks money and retail