Revealed: the property price difference between Abu Dhabi and Dubai
“Average asking prices in Dubai today stand at AED 5.1 million while those in the capital figure at AED 3.3 million. Whilst Abu Dhabi’s property prices have increased over the course of this year, Dubai’s residential prices have risen more significantly, widening the gap in property values between the two emirates,” said Renan Bourdeau, Managing Director & Partner at propertyfinder.ae.
“In January this year, average property prices in Abu Dhabi were valued at AED 2.3 million which is AED 1 million lower than the current average price. So, whilst the market is showing positive growth, recovery seems limited to prime neighbourhoods, unlike Dubai where the pace of growth has been widespread,” added Bourdeau.
- Saudi issues "final warning" on high-speed rail project
- 2014 and Dubai's realty: from euphoria to caution
- How will plunging oil prices affect Dubai's glittery real estate sector?
- Home prices in Israel makes making ends meet impossible for families
- Putting their eggs in tourists' baskets: why Dubai's real estate developers are shifting to hospitality
- Investors expect Abu Dhabi properties to beat Dubai and Northern Emirates in price appreciation
- A blessing or a curse? rental gap between Dubai and Abu Dhabi narrows
- TASWEEK Real Estate Marketing & Development study shows Abu Dhabi undersupply, further pressure on Dubai prices
- Tamweel portfolio in Dubai and Abu Dhabi sees 10-15% average price increase in last 18 months