Revealed: the property price difference between Abu Dhabi and Dubai
“Average asking prices in Dubai today stand at AED 5.1 million while those in the capital figure at AED 3.3 million.
“Average asking prices in Dubai today stand at AED 5.1 million while those in the capital figure at AED 3.3 million. Whilst Abu Dhabi’s property prices have increased over the course of this year, Dubai’s residential prices have risen more significantly, widening the gap in property values between the two emirates,” said Renan Bourdeau, Managing Director & Partner at propertyfinder.ae.
“In January this year, average property prices in Abu Dhabi were valued at AED 2.3 million which is AED 1 million lower than the current average price. So, whilst the market is showing positive growth, recovery seems limited to prime neighbourhoods, unlike Dubai where the pace of growth has been widespread,” added Bourdeau.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Investors expect Abu Dhabi properties to beat Dubai and Northern Emirates in price appreciation
- A blessing or a curse? rental gap between Dubai and Abu Dhabi narrows
- Landmark Advisory releases Market Snapshop; reveals key trends in residential sales across Dubai and Abu Dhabi moving into Q4
- TASWEEK’s Q4 2014 report reveals steady UAE property business