Revealed: the property price difference between Abu Dhabi and Dubai
“Average asking prices in Dubai today stand at AED 5.1 million while those in the capital figure at AED 3.3 million. Whilst Abu Dhabi’s property prices have increased over the course of this year, Dubai’s residential prices have risen more significantly, widening the gap in property values between the two emirates,” said Renan Bourdeau, Managing Director & Partner at propertyfinder.ae.
“In January this year, average property prices in Abu Dhabi were valued at AED 2.3 million which is AED 1 million lower than the current average price. So, whilst the market is showing positive growth, recovery seems limited to prime neighbourhoods, unlike Dubai where the pace of growth has been widespread,” added Bourdeau.
- The UAE-Egypt Affair: Behind the scenes of Cairo's $40 billion housing initiative
- Revealed: Dubai's $300 million Green "Oasis"
- Why Dubai's housing market is more riskier than we thought
- Kuwait: Investment sector continues to lead real estate sales
- Why GCC nationals are rushing to buy property in this unexpected MENA country
- The average home in Dubai costs $1.4 million USD
- A blessing or a curse? rental gap between Dubai and Abu Dhabi narrows
- Dubai still dealing in deluxe: prime property prices hit the roof by 20 percent
- Dubai real estate continues to outperform expectations
- Supply constraints in Dubai property market push expected price decline to 2009