Revealed: the property price difference between Abu Dhabi and Dubai
“Average asking prices in Dubai today stand at AED 5.1 million while those in the capital figure at AED 3.3 million. Whilst Abu Dhabi’s property prices have increased over the course of this year, Dubai’s residential prices have risen more significantly, widening the gap in property values between the two emirates,” said Renan Bourdeau, Managing Director & Partner at propertyfinder.ae.
“In January this year, average property prices in Abu Dhabi were valued at AED 2.3 million which is AED 1 million lower than the current average price. So, whilst the market is showing positive growth, recovery seems limited to prime neighbourhoods, unlike Dubai where the pace of growth has been widespread,” added Bourdeau.
- Another red flag: a massive housing shortage potentially awaits the GCC
- Changing the landscape: why exactly are Arab investors buying property in London?
- The forgotten rich: how and why Jordanians are spending billions in property markets abroad
- From palaces to engine-making: Morocco's stability is attracting billions in foreign investments
- The IS' new money-making scheme: auctioning off stolen houses