Dubai: Al Qasr named one of the world’s most exclusive luxury hotels
Al Qasr, the palace hotel at Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabian Resort of Dubai, has been named one of the world’s most exclusive luxury hotels in the premier issue of Robb Report Luxury Hotels, a bespoke annual publication from the editors of Robb Report magazine.
The publication culminates a yearlong project spanning 42 countries on six continents to search for the world’s most exclusive properties meeting or exceeding the highest standards for service, setting, architecture and amenities.
Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah is the only Dubai-based hotel to be included in the premiere publication.
General Manager of Al Qasr, Christophe Schnyder, said the inclusion in the magazine was an outstanding result for the hotel. “The Robb Report has been the international authority on luxury lifestyle for 30 years and we’re thrilled Al Qasr has been incorporated in such an impressive publication as Robb Report Luxury Hotels.”
“Since opening in September 2004, Al Qasr has warmly welcomed our valued guests with the regal resplendence and true Arabian hospitality expected from The Arabian Resort of Dubai and we look forward to doing so for many more years to come,” he said.
Al Qasr features world-class restaurants with enchanting terraces, stylish bars and lounges and 292 larger-than-average guest rooms and suites designed and decorated in traditional Arabic style unique to Dubai and the UAE.
Al Qasr can be found on page 140 of the premiere issue of Robb Report Luxury Hotels, scheduled to hit newsstands today.
- Emirates Palace makes top spot on Robb Report’s Elite List of World’s 100 Most Luxurious Hotels
- Jumeirah International introduces grand boutique hotel concept to the region
- Hilton Hotels Corporation selects ‘Qasr al Sharq’ to join the Waldorf Astoria collection™
- Jumeirah International appoints new corporate director of operations
- Burj Al-Arab hotel wins ‘Ultimate Service Award’ for the Middle East